EVO-DAMPSEAL Product Information
EVO-DAMPSEAL - for waterproofing and salt prevention under Acrylic and enamel paint coatings. All bare masonry ands brick surfaces should be given a primer coat of EVO-DAMPSEAL prior to painting.
Up to 100mm penetrating coloured, water based static/hydrostatic impregnate tested to 4 bar (60psi).
Non toxic, non-caustic, non-flammable, inorganic polyester polymer formulation.
Waterproofs, insulates, hardens and preserves Brick, render, mortar and most natural stone permanently.
Causes a chemical reaction that solidifies the component parts of pre-cast block, masonry, concrete and cement mortars into a single mass making it waterproof, resistant to acid, oil, fuels, fats and grease. Will stop dusting, brick fretting, cracking, seepage as it increases the density of the substrate, increases wear capability.
- All old or new concrete, bricks, blocks, plastering/render and masonry construction.
- Concrete floors, walls, terrazzo and most natural stone. Above or below ground.
- Historical monuments, public buildings and new or old constructions affected by pollution.
- Prevents saponification of paints, does not contain oils or solvents. Prevents blistering.
- Suitable for Acrylic or Enamel coatings
- Safe for users and adjacent areas, it does not require special protection equipment.
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic and non-flammable.
- Environmentally friendly. Saves hazardous classified materials transportation cost.
- Problem free bond for paint, floor coverings.
- Permanently waterproofs and preserves.
- Suitable over weak and old substrates.
Fill all holes and cracks
Clean the surface to be treated to remove dust, grease, salts, or unsound particles and loose or cracked paint, to optimize the penetration of EVO-DAMPSEAL
Use EVO-SALTAWAY if salts are detected.
ALLOW SURFACE TO DRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BEFORE APPLICATION OF EVO-DAMPSEAL.
Apply EVO-DAMPSEAL by low-pressure spray operating at no more than 20 psi, back-pack or hand-spray ensuring a uniform and homogeneous coverage starting at the bottom and working across the surface and gradually working upwards. It is essential to saturate the substrate.
Allow EVO-DAMPSEAL to cure and penetrate for a period of about 12-48 hours.
Complete curing 4-5 days before painting or other application
Tools and equipments should be cleaned immediately with water after use.
Estimated consumption of EVO-DAMPSEAL 5/m per litre.
Consumption depends on porosity, texture and substrate conditions. A preliminary test on-site will determine exact consumption.