EVO-TRAFFICSEAL Product Information
EVO-TRAFFICSEAL - penetrating up to 100mm colourless, negative pressure to 4 Bar transparent liquid impregnate – topical UV stable polyurethane surface film, Will provide a tough durable surface finish suitable for concrete slabs with vehicular traffic.
NON-TOXIC, non-caustic, non-flammable, inorganic polyester/polymer/urethane formula.
It waterproofs, insulates, hardens and preserves concrete, wear slabs, pavers and most natural stone permanently.
Causes a chemical reaction that solidifies the component parts of, concrete and cement mortars into a single mass making it waterproof, resistant to acid, oil, fuels, fats and grease. Will stop dusting, fretting, cracking, seepage as it increases the density of the substrate, increases wear capability.
Easy to clean with the performance characteristics of Evo Seal.
- All old or new concrete, pavers, wear slabs.
- All concrete areas subject to traffic.
- Roads, tunnels, decks, subways, car parks.
- Pool surrounds (high resistance to chlorides and sulphates)
- Suitable over weak and old substrates.
- Penetrates up to 100mm into masonry
- Safe for users and adjacent areas, it does not require special protection equipments.
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic and non-flammable.
- Environmentally friendly. Saves hazardous classified materials transportation cost.
- Will not harm glass, tiles or aluminium.
- Will resist chlorine-stain.
- Permanently waterproofs and preserves.
- Increases tensile strength.
Preparation of the surface
Fill all holes and cracks with suitable mortar
Clean the surface to be treated to remove dust, grease, salts, or unsound particles and loose or cracked paint, to optimize the penetration of EVO-TRAFFICSEAL.
EVO-POWERCLEAN is recommended before application.
ALLOW SURFACE TO DRY.
Apply EVO-TRAFFICSEAL by low-pressure spray operating at no more than 20 psi, back-pack or hand-spray, backpack ensuring an uniform and homogeneous coverage starting at the top and working across the surface and gradually working downwards. It is essential to saturate the substrate
Allow EVO-TRAFFICSEAL to cure and penetrate for a period of about 12-24 hours.