EVO–BOND PRODUCT INFORMATION
100% ACRYLIC EMULSION ADDITIVE
EVO-BOND is a 100% ACRYLIC INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH admixture. A longer lasting acrylic composition for adding to cement mixtures for better workability and unequalled render adhesion to non porous surfaces.
It is a special non-corrosive, non-flammable, non-carcinogenic, biodegradable and non-hazardous formulation with no solvents or other aggressive chemicals.
- General industrial, commercial and residential.
- Skim coating over old concrete and masonry surfaces.
- Masonry, brick, block structures, walls, sloping floors.
- Not sticky on trowel.
- Enhances strength, durability and adhesion of cement based materials.
- Suitable for formulation of conventional lightweight renders and coatings, waterproofing systems, patching and repair mortars.
- Replaces hacking and chicken wire to walls before plastering painted surfaces.
- Dries quickly and hardens all cement repairs in less than 30 minutes.
- No degradation or colour development to exterior exposure.
Preparation of the surface
Remove all loose material and remove build-up of efflorescence, dust and grime.
Brush EVO-BOND onto surface or area to be repaired first to pre-prime
If required use EVO-POWERCLEAN
4.5 litres mixes with 25 kg of sand and cement mixture. Coverage depends on thickness of coat and roughness of surface.
Should incorporate mixed 4:1 with clean water and increases adhesion to non porous surfaces. Apply sand/cement mixture as per industry practise. Apply mortar mix while prime coat is still wet.
Tools and equipment should be cleaned immediately with water after use.