EVO–SALTAWAY PRODUCT INFORMATION
EARTH FRIENDLY EFFLORESCENCE REMOVER
EVO-SALTAWAY is an industrial strength efflorescence (SALT) remover specially formulated for industrial, commercial and residential use for concrete and masonry surfaces.
Its special non-flammable, non-carcinogenic, biodegradable and non-hazardous formulation with no solvents or other aggressive chemicals, allows effective removal of efflorescence from all masonry surfaces without harmful effects for the environment.
- General removal of efflorescence.
- Cleaning of historical monuments, public buildings and new or old constructions affected by efflorescence.
- Masonry, brick, block structures, walls, floors suffering efflorescence.
- It does not attack the surface treated.
- Dissolves efflorescence deposits, allowing removal.
- Safe for users and adjacent areas, it does not require special protection equipment.
- Non-flammable. Environmental friendly. Saves costs of hazardous classified materials for transportation.
- Replaces aggressive acid and basic cleaners.
Preparation of the surface
Remove all loose material and remove excessive build-up of efflorescence.
If required use EVO-POWERCLEAN
APPLY EVO-SALTAWAY by pump spray ensuring a uniform and homogeneous coverage.
Apply until “FOAM” begins to appear. Foam only appears when efflorescence is present.
Wait 5 minutes, re-apply as required, mechanically agitate and use zero tip turbo attachment on pressure washer to remove efflorescence.
Keep applying EVO-SALTAWAY to areas where foam appears and continue to apply until foam no longer forms.
Rinse area thoroughly with water.
APPLY EVO-SEAL to prevent further salt formation