EVO–SHOWERSEAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
EARTH FRIENDLY EFFLORESCENCE REMOVER
EVO-SHOWERSEAL – penetrates up to 100mm, is an inorganic transparent liquid- outperforming all SILANE/SILOXANE and ACRYLIC solutions.
NON-TOXIC, non-caustic, non-flammable, inorganic polyester polymer formulation.
It waterproofs, insulates, hardens and preserves permanently.
Causes a chemical reaction that solidifies the component parts of the surface into a single mass making it waterproof, resistant to acid, oil, fuels, fats and grease. Will stop dusting, cracking, seepage as it increases the density of the substrate, increases wear capability.
- Leaking showers and tiled areas
- All old or new concrete prior to tiling.
- Suitable over weak and old substrates.
- Safe for users and adjacent areas, it does not require special protection equipments.
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic and non-flammable.
- Environmentally friendly. Saves hazardous classified materials transportation cost.
- Permanently waterproofs and preserves.
Preparation of the surface
Fill all cracks and missing grout lines. Repair or replace cracked tiles. Clean the surface to be treated to remove algae, mould, dust, grease, salts, soap scum, loose or cracked unsound particles, EVO-POWERCLEAN is recommended to optimize the penetration of EVO-SHOWERSEAL.
It is critical that missing grout and cracks are repaired prior to sealing.
Surfaces to be treated must be clean and dry. Allow to dry min. 5 hours.